- Single Ply Systems - PVC, TPO and EPDM
- Hot Melt - Both Electric and Gas Boilers can be accommodated
- Cold Melt - A revolutionary new system from Proteus
- Liquid Waterproofing and Waterproofing Groundworks, including Car Parks
- Built Up Felt Systems
- Green Roofing Systems & Solar Panel Solutions
- Mansafe Surveys and Installation
- Electronic Testing, Thermal Imaging Surveys, Flood Testing
- Bauder - https://www.bauder.co.uk/
- Radmat - https://radmat.com/
- Sika Sarnafil - https://gbr.sarnafil.sika.com
- IKO - https://www.ikogroup.co.uk/
- Alumasc - https://www.alumascroofing.co.uk/
- Danosa - https://www.danosa.com/
- ICOPAL - http://www.icopal.co.uk/
- Carlisle - https://www.carlislesyntec.com/
- Sika Liquid Plastics - http://gbr.liquidplastics.sika.com/
- Proteus - https://proteuswaterproofing.co.uk/
The majority of our installations come with a fully comprehensive, insurance backed guarantee, for up to 25 years.
We have a range of accreditations, providing confidence to our existing and potential clients as to our systems, procedures and competencies as a roofing contractor.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- SSIP SafeContractor
- Construction Line - Silver (Gold membership in progress)
- Members of NRFC, SPRA and IMA
NFRC 2014 - Roofing Awards
The Roofing Awards recognise and reward outstanding standards of workmanship and safety among competent roofing companies. Itech Roofworks is a finalist in the 2014 awards for single ply roofing works completed at Mortimer Court, Abbey Road, London, NW8.
This project proved challenging from the outset, due to the extremely uneven condition of the original roof. Each bump was carefully removed in preparation for the new flat finish.
The project involved a huge amount of detail work, mostly relating to the dormers. Working closely with the Main Contractor and Sika Saranfil, the challenges were overcome. Air vents were redesigned, along with the trims around the windows, due to the brittle window frames. Sarnafil liquid detailing was applied to soil vent pipes.
The quality of the detail work and the skill involved in levelling the original roof is apparent in the photos. Our loyal staff receive excellent training and their performance is continually reviewed in order to obtain the best possible quality installations.